Mezcal Carreño Tepeztate
Mezcal Carreño Tepeztate is a mid to large agave varietal with a more erratic leaf structure that can reach more than 4 feet in length. Despite its size, the Tepeztate can be found in more rocky areas and even the side of step cliffs. One of the scarcer varietals, it can take more than 25 years for the Tepeztate to mature and provides a full bodied and earthy characteristics. The Tepeztate agaves are cooked together in an underground pit oven, milled by tahona, open-air fermented in pine vats, and double distilled in copper stills. Taste of rich minerality, cooked agave and jalapeno are felt in each sip.
Town: San Dionisio Ocotlán
Age of Agave: 20-25 years
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.